The field of cosmetic dentistry is very exciting and can provide some truly transformational results. Patients at Harbour Dental Care in Ipswich can choose from a comprehensive range of treatments to restore, replace, brighten, straighten and improve their smiles.
Our small, friendly team takes the utmost pride in providing great service and the highest quality dental care and experience for our patients.
- Whitening can brighten your smile and boost your confidence. It’s quick, easy and can last up to two years.
- Tooth-coloured fillings can be used to replace metal ones allowing you to smile and laugh without embarrassment. Our tooth-coloured fillings are perfectly colour-matched to your teeth for a more aesthetically pleasing outcome.
- Restore worn, crooked or chipped teeth with artistic bonding. It’s fast, minimally invasive and can rejuvenate your smile in a single visit.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened in a matter of weeks with fast acting braces from Inman Aligner. Keep your brace your secret: discover Clear Aligners.
- Missing teeth or wobbly dentures can be replaced with dental implants to give you a more complete smile and improved appearance.
- We offer finance for treatments over £500 allowing you to spread the cost of cosmetic dentistry.
Tooth wear can cause tooth sensitivity and can lead to changes in your bite, which can in turn cause headaches and neck and back pain. It is an increasingly common problem that should not be ignored. Our modern diet is often much more acidic and this can soften the enamel and make it more prone to being worn away by the action of chewing and grinding the teeth.
We are firm believers in minimally invasive dentistry wherever possible and offer composite bonding that conserves healthy tooth tissue and naturally strengthens the remaining tooth.
This quick, painless and reversible technique is particularly useful when creating less invasive crowns, bridges and reconstructions, closing unsightly gaps and revitalising old or worn teeth, making them whiter. Layers of super-strong and long lasting filling material is perfectly colour-matched with your teeth and built up to look like natural teeth - with amazing results.
Does tooth whitening hurt?
Tooth whitening is a safe, painless procedure. The treatment can result in short term sensitivity in some people.
What is a smile makeover?
Smile makeovers use a combination of cosmetic procedures to change the appearance of your smile. As well as the treatments mentioned above, this can also cosmetic crowns or veneers, which are porcelain shells that are carefully bonded to the surface of your natural tooth to mask imperfections in the enamel or improve their position and appearance.
How long does treatment take?
To a large extent this depends on your smile aspirations but we can achieve some very impressive results in just one visit by using composite bonding material.